ATC Network is the online community for professionals worldwide in the ATC/ATM industry.
Through the ATC Network website we connect ATC/ATM professionals worldwide and provide the latest developments in the industry. From daily updated news, calls for tender, product showcases, upcoming events, publications and 600 Organisations in our Company and Product Database for the ATC Industry worldwide.
ATC Network is an easy way to interact with people in your working field, and an effective and efficient method to generate new business contacts. Join our community! Register for free and get yourself connected to find out the advantages.
- Ukraine enters into new Letters of Agreement on air traffic services co-operation with the States of the Black Sea Region
- ILA 2014: Rohde & Schwarz presents its portfolio for safer airborne radiocommunications
- Air transport partners welcome latest developments in EU rules on noise
- ICAO confirms exclusive right of Ukraine to provide air navigation services over the Black Sea
- FAA Completes Nationwide Equipment Installation for NextGen Aircraft Tracking System
- New Guidance Published for Flight Training Devices
- Airbus ProSky to redesign airspace in Haiti, Port au Prince
- FREQUENTIS Successfully Participates in 14th Integrated Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (ICNS) Conference
- High safety standard and a leader in technology
- INDRA will implement a Surface Movement Radar at Geneva Airport
- FAA Announces the Republic of the Philippines’ Aviation Safety Rating
- Solar Impulse 2: the round-the-world aircraft is completed
- Selex ES consolidates presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Aveillant’s Holographic RadarTM achieves successful integration with Thales STAR 2000 Radar
- NATS signs agreement with Airbus ProSky
- Thales unveils revolutionary Immersive Business Class Seat
"The ATC Network is my first choice for research on the industry and competitors thanks to its great directory of products and businesses. The up-to-date news items keep me informed and the simplicity of uploading and managing my own articles is a real benefit."
A short video presentation from SITTI. The Italian provider of Integrated Communications for Air Traffic Control and Control Room Management.
Read more »
To optimize safety and cost structures and improve air traffic control services, air navigation service providers (ANSPs) are seeking solutions that will enable them to
share resources for air-ground and ground-ground communications between centers. They are even going one step further by defining independent centers as backups for each other.
Read more »
Radios and voice communications systems (VCS) can reach their end-of-life at different points in time. Sometimes the radios do so earlier than traditional VCSs.
When replacing obsolete radios, air navigation service providers (ANSP) want to benefit from the advantages provided by VoIP and migrate their infrastructure towards the latest technology in order to ensure a long lasting investment.
Enabling interworking of new VoIP radios with traditional VCSs is therefore of highest interest to the ANSPs.
Solutions are required that support a smooth step-by-step migration by interconnecting modern VoIP-based radios with traditional voice communications systems.
Read more »
- NETHERLANDS - Beacon Measuring Calibration
- USA - Security upgrades ATC Tower
- INDIA - AWOS (Aviation Weather Observing System) Qty 30
- USA - ATC Tower Project; Base building and link roof replacement
- SOUTH AFRICA - Corporate Governanace Services for ANSP
- MYANMAR - IDS EMACS System (Electro Magnetic Airport Control & Survey)
- TURKEY - Digital Radio System
- CZECH REPUBLIC - Tracker PATRON - new data inputs
- SPAIN - Purchase Parts for Communications Systems Tower
- FRANCE - Maintenance operating conditions of the infrastructure flow optimization based on DGAC equipment IPANEMA Technologies