ATC Network is the online community for professionals worldwide in the ATC/ATM industry.
Through the ATC Network website we connect ATC/ATM professionals worldwide and provide the latest developments in the industry. From daily updated news, calls for tender, product showcases, upcoming events, publications and 600 Organisations in our Company and Product Database for the ATC Industry worldwide.
ATC Network is an easy way to interact with people in your working field, and an effective and efficient method to generate new business contacts. Join our community! Register for free and get yourself connected to find out the advantages.
- Ukraine enters into new Letters of Agreement on air traffic services co-operation with the States of the Black Sea Region
- ILA 2014: Rohde & Schwarz presents its portfolio for safer airborne radiocommunications
- Air transport partners welcome latest developments in EU rules on noise
- ICAO confirms exclusive right of Ukraine to provide air navigation services over the Black Sea
- FAA Completes Nationwide Equipment Installation for NextGen Aircraft Tracking System
- New Guidance Published for Flight Training Devices
- Airbus ProSky to redesign airspace in Haiti, Port au Prince
- FREQUENTIS Successfully Participates in 14th Integrated Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (ICNS) Conference
- High safety standard and a leader in technology
- INDRA will implement a Surface Movement Radar at Geneva Airport
- FAA Announces the Republic of the Philippines’ Aviation Safety Rating
- Solar Impulse 2: the round-the-world aircraft is completed
- Selex ES consolidates presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Aveillant’s Holographic RadarTM achieves successful integration with Thales STAR 2000 Radar
- NATS signs agreement with Airbus ProSky
- Thales unveils revolutionary Immersive Business Class Seat
“Airways has used the ATC Network for advertising and as a principal source of ATC news and tender information over the last few years. We are very satisfied with the exposure and reach we have gained through their promotional activities and have appreciated their professionalism and efficiency in communicating with us.”
A short video presentation from SITTI. The Italian provider of Integrated Communications for Air Traffic Control and Control Room Management.
Read more »
To optimize safety and cost structures and improve air traffic control services, air navigation service providers (ANSPs) are seeking solutions that will enable them to
share resources for air-ground and ground-ground communications between centers. They are even going one step further by defining independent centers as backups for each other.
Read more »
Radios and voice communications systems (VCS) can reach their end-of-life at different points in time. Sometimes the radios do so earlier than traditional VCSs.
When replacing obsolete radios, air navigation service providers (ANSP) want to benefit from the advantages provided by VoIP and migrate their infrastructure towards the latest technology in order to ensure a long lasting investment.
Enabling interworking of new VoIP radios with traditional VCSs is therefore of highest interest to the ANSPs.
Solutions are required that support a smooth step-by-step migration by interconnecting modern VoIP-based radios with traditional voice communications systems.
Read more »
- MALAYSIA - Comprehensive operation and maintenance services for Transportable Radar and associated systems
- USA - Precision Approach Radar (PAR) Replacement and Instrument Landing System (ILS) Replacement
- USA - Radar Modulators for MPN-14K Airport Surveillance Radar Unit
- TURKEY - 30-Piece Tool Supply NDB
- POLAND - Supply and installation of active and passive infrastructure for LAN and WLAN
- AUSTRIA - Supply and commissioning of DME equipment in 2014-2018
- EUROCONTROL - SJU P7.6.1 Support
- EUROCONTROL - SESAR B.05 ATM performance modelling tasks
- EUROCONTROL - SESAR P6.8.1 Human Performance Support
- NEPAL - Supply and Delivery of various Meteorological Equipments and Accessories Digital Voice Logging Recorder and misc