ATC Network is the online community for professionals worldwide in the ATC/ATM industry.
Through the ATC Network website we connect ATC/ATM professionals worldwide and provide the latest developments in the industry. From daily updated news, calls for tender, product showcases, upcoming events, publications and 600 Organisations in our Company and Product Database for the ATC Industry worldwide.
ATC Network is an easy way to interact with people in your working field, and an effective and efficient method to generate new business contacts. Join our community! Register for free and get yourself connected to find out the advantages.
- SESAR Innovation days celebrates scientific excellence
- Oracle Telecomputing Inc. is now wholly owned by Intelcan
- Entry Point North trains Saudi Arabia’s future air traffic controllers
- Airways NZ partners with Chinese aviation institution
- Outstanding mitigation of wind turbine radar interference
- As a partner of THALES Norway, CS will supply Lithuania Ministry of Defense Critical components for the first ASBE VCE
- DW International supplies RNAV Validation Tool to Mongolian CAA
- Harris Corporation to Upgrade Air Traffic Control Communications in Two African Nations
- Top SWIM solutions scoop 2013 Master Class Awards
- All Weather Inc. achieves CMMI Level 3 Rating
- STR-SpeechTech Launches Development of First Portuguese/English ATIS in Aviation Industry
- COMSOFT connects Isavia to the ARTAS community
- EIZO Supplies 2K × 2K Monitors to DFS at Langen, Munich, and Bremen ATC Centers
- EIZO Releases Re/Vue Lite Encoding and Streaming Device with Mission Critical Redundancy for ATC/C2 Markets
- SENEAM pursues its goal of excellence by choosing the Thales TopSky-AIM system
- ASAP s.r.o. is certified to conduct Special Aeronautical Studies within the Emirate of Dubai
"At Thales we are pleased to support ATC Network both through the website and especially through the publications. It is a great way for us to give our opinion on topics that affect the ATM community. ATC Network team is extremely professional and helpful and it is always a pleasure to deal with them. ATC Network has become a reference point for all news concerning the Air Traffic Control World and the information that it provides is invaluable. What a great asset for the ATC industry! "
Interview with Davide Tangorra of ENAV by ATC Network at the Meteorology Technology World event in Brussels. Demonstration of the AWOS ATIS system developed by ENAV and Technosky.
Read more »
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA - VHF Coverage Upgrade-Improvement Project
- AFRICA - Construction and Equipment of a Building of Meteorological Observations (GUINEA BISSAU)
- AFRICA - Construction and Equipment of a Building of Meteorological Observations BRAZZAVILLE (CONGO)
- AFRICA - Construction and Equipment of a Building of Meteorological Observations (UNION OF THE COMOROS)
- AFRICA - Construction and Equipment of a Building of Meteorological Observations (NIGER)
- AFRICA - Construction and Equipment of a Building of Meteorological Observations (CONGO)
- BRAZIL - purchase of workstations and accessories for modernization of the new Treatment System and Data Visualization (STVD) for Air Traffic Control
- POLAND - Design and construction of a radio communication (OR), together with the technical infrastructure and the supply of radio equipment
- GERMANY - Construction Work inc. Airport Surveillance System and Runway Lighting
- FRANCE - Study for the Revision of Ground Obstacles