ATC Network is the online community for professionals worldwide in the ATC/ATM industry.
Through the ATC Network website we connect ATC/ATM professionals worldwide and provide the latest developments in the industry. From daily updated news, calls for tender, product showcases, upcoming events, publications and 600 Organisations in our Company and Product Database for the ATC Industry worldwide.
ATC Network is an easy way to interact with people in your working field, and an effective and efficient method to generate new business contacts. Join our community! Register for free and get yourself connected to find out the advantages.
- ENAV Awarded Tender for Development of Dubai World Central Airport
- NATS welcomes calls for inquiry into resilience of UK airspace
- Avinor selects Entry Point North for Tower Control Continuation Training
- Belgian Defense Air Component Commissions UFA’s ATTower® ATC Simulator
- Air Travel Maintains Strong Growth
- Aveillant’s 3D Holographic Radar™ rated outstanding in US Government trials
- ENAV completes its flight inspection fleet with the fourth aircraft Piaggio Aero P.180 Avanti II 'Flight Inspections"
- SESAR Innovation days celebrates scientific excellence
- Oracle Telecomputing Inc. is now wholly owned by Intelcan
- Entry Point North trains Saudi Arabia’s future air traffic controllers
- Airways NZ partners with Chinese aviation institution
- Outstanding mitigation of wind turbine radar interference
- As a partner of THALES Norway, CS will supply Lithuania Ministry of Defense Critical components for the first ASBE VCE
- DW International supplies RNAV Validation Tool to Mongolian CAA
- Harris Corporation to Upgrade Air Traffic Control Communications in Two African Nations
- Top SWIM solutions scoop 2013 Master Class Awards
"At Thales we are pleased to support ATC Network both through the website and especially through the publications. It is a great way for us to give our opinion on topics that affect the ATM community. ATC Network team is extremely professional and helpful and it is always a pleasure to deal with them. ATC Network has become a reference point for all news concerning the Air Traffic Control World and the information that it provides is invaluable. What a great asset for the ATC industry! "
Interview with Davide Tangorra of ENAV by ATC Network at the Meteorology Technology World event in Brussels. Demonstration of the AWOS ATIS system developed by ENAV and Technosky.
Read more »
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA - VHF Coverage Upgrade-Improvement Project
- AFRICA - Construction and Equipment of a Building of Meteorological Observations (GUINEA BISSAU)
- AFRICA - Construction and Equipment of a Building of Meteorological Observations BRAZZAVILLE (CONGO)
- AFRICA - Construction and Equipment of a Building of Meteorological Observations (UNION OF THE COMOROS)
- AFRICA - Construction and Equipment of a Building of Meteorological Observations (NIGER)
- AFRICA - Construction and Equipment of a Building of Meteorological Observations (CONGO)
- BRAZIL - purchase of workstations and accessories for modernization of the new Treatment System and Data Visualization (STVD) for Air Traffic Control
- POLAND - Design and construction of a radio communication (OR), together with the technical infrastructure and the supply of radio equipment
- GERMANY - Construction Work inc. Airport Surveillance System and Runway Lighting
- FRANCE - Study for the Revision of Ground Obstacles