Benefit from the latest in scientific discoveries and developments in the management of risk posed by fatigue in aviation.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
Recommended level: Professional and Management
The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
Mar 21 - Mar 23, 2017 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
Apr 04 - Apr 06, 2017 - Brazil, Sao Paulo (IATA)
Apr 10 - Apr 12, 2017 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
May 02 - May 04, 2017 - Canada, Montreal (IATA)
Jun 06 - Jun 08, 2017 - Israel, Tal Aviv (IATA)
Sep 04 - Sep 06, 2017 - Switzerland, Geneva (IATA)
Oct 17 - Oct 19, 2017 - Latvia, Riga (BT-RTP)
Oct 24 - Oct 26, 2017 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
Nov 28 - Nov 30, 2017 - Italy, Rome (IATA)
What you will learn
• Benefit from the new discoveries about fatigue, and how to mitigate its effect on aviation safety
• Learn how to manage fatigue in a systematic way
• Be brought up to date on the industry documentation relating to Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS)
• Learn how to implement an FRMS in your organization
• Understand how a FRMS can be integrated into a Safety Management System (SMS)