Benefit from the latest in scientific discoveries and developments in the management of risk posed by fatigue in aviation.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
Recommended level: Professional and Management
The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
Apr 25 - Apr 27, 2018 - Argentina, Buenos Aires (CIPE-RTP)
May 23 - May 25, 2018 - Canada, Montreal (IATA)
Jun 25 - Jun 27, 2018 - Turkey, Istanbul (TKAA-RTP)
Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2018 - Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur (MAB-RTP)
Aug 06 - Aug 08, 2018 - South Africa, Johannesburg (ATNS-RTP)
Aug 29 - Aug 31, 2018 - Switzerland, Geneva (IATA)
Oct 24 - Oct 26, 2018 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
Dec 05 - Dec 07,2018 - Italy, Rome (IATA)
What you will learn
• Benefit from the new discoveries about fatigue, and how to mitigate its effect on aviation safety
• Learn how to manage fatigue in a systematic way
• Be brought up to date on the industry documentation relating to Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS)
• Learn how to implement an FRMS in your organization
• Understand how a FRMS can be integrated into a Safety Management System (SMS)