The Maastricht UAC is seeking tenders relating to the assistance of a Software Quality Expert.
Required skills and qualifications, amongst others:
- The tendering company should be well reputed, with relevant experience in a relevant field (Like Quality, SW Engineering). The company shall be in the Software Engineering Safety/Quality business for 5 years mini-mum, be able to provide serious references. Proposed Staff members will be own staff or staff working exclusively for the company.
- University degree in Science or Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Proposed CV with minimum of 5 years relevant experience e.g. in SW engineering, auditing, quality management.
- Very good English and communication skills.
- Security clearances of the selected staff.
Desirable skills and qualifications are amongst others:
- Useful diploma, or experience beyond minimum required (appreciation by jury).
- Autonomy, motivation, commitment, result-driven.
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills. Ability to communicate technical details clearly and succinctly to peers and to management.
- Experience in a SW Safety and Quality assurance environment, experience with ED-153, SWAL, quality standards, configuration management,.. Preference for a SW Engineer, specialized in Quality/Safety rather than a Quality/Safety Engineer interested in SW.
- Knowledge of procedures and environments similar to MUAC (e.g. aeronautics, safety-critical…)
Who should tender:
This invitation to bid addresses all companies that are in a position to offer and guarantee the profile as described above.Click for more info