Benefit from the latest in scientific discoveries and developments in the management of risk posed by fatigue in aviation.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
Recommended level: Professional and Management
The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
Sep 09 - Sep 11, 2019 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
Oct 09 - Oct 11, 2019, 2019 - Brussels, Belgium (IATA)
Nov 06 - Nov 08, 2019 - Bangkok, Thailand (BAA-RTP)
Nov 11 - Nov 13, 2019 - Tunis, Tunisia (AST-RTP)
Dec 04 - Dec 06, 2019 - Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia (MAB-RTP)
What you will learn
• Benefit from the new discoveries about fatigue, and how to mitigate its effect on aviation safety
• Learn how to manage fatigue in a systematic way
• Be brought up to date on the industry documentation relating to Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS)
• Learn how to implement an FRMS in your organization
• Understand how a FRMS can be integrated into a Safety Management System (SMS)