As aviation capacity rebuilds post COVID-19, it is imperative that the aviation industry puts in new health and safety measures to protect passengers, staff and stakeholders. New technologies are being developed globally to support airports to restart business and quickly ramp up operations. In our 5th webinar from Airport Show Insights, we will be speaking to leaders from Europe’s top airport supplier associations from Germany, UK, the Netherlands and Italy to get an insight on what the new ‘normal’ will look like for air transport and some of the innovations we can expect to see at airports in the future.
Key questions our expert speakers will be answering include:
• What changes will airports need to adopt to operate in the new normal?
• Why is global harmonisation of airport guidelines and technologies critical?
• How can the industry and government collaborate to speed up confidence in air travel?
• How is Europe driving innovation in the aviation industry?
• How can the world’s leading airport supplier associations support you during this period?
Modeated by Daniyal Qureshi, Group Exhibition Director, Reed Exhibitions
- Jens Reinhard, Managing Director, GATE
- Mike Forster, Chairman, BAG
- Alper Soeken, Board Member, Swiss Airport Supplier Group
- Cesare Rizzoli, President, AirTech Italy