DFS is seeking to hire a new technical compliance manager.
- Research, monitoring and recording of national, community and international regulations for the equipment of the functional system air traffic control.
- Determination, convening, organization and implementation of measures from the change management process in the course of creating and adapting technical operating regulations.
- Creation and maintenance of the training and competency assessment program for air traffic control personnel (ATSEP).
- Ensuring the acquisition and maintenance of skills for the air traffic control personnel (ATSEP), including the definition and implementation of training and qualification-related measures.
- Implementation of the regulatory verification towards the supervisory authority.
- As part of the support, preparation and accompanying actively involved in official and internal audits
- In your area of responsibility, you act as a technical expert vis-à-vis supervisory authorities as well as internal and external stakeholders
- You have successfully completed a scientific bachelor's, diploma or master's degree (e.g. in a technical or economics subject) with several years of professional experience
- You have good knowledge in analysis, description and modeling of management of processes
- You have a good understanding of complex relationships combined with the ability to present them in a generally understandable way
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in connection with the creation of guidelines and sets of rules
- Experienced handling of common MS Office applications
- You are used to working independently and goal-oriented and have a strong hands-on mentality
- As a team player, you enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams
- You bring with you the willingness to undertake business trips at home and abroad
- Your German and English skills, both written and spoken, are very good