Entry Point North is looking for a Training Administrator to join their team in Malmö, Sweden. The position as Training Administrator includes working with training and course related matters in EPN's Training department in close collaboration with colleagues across the company.
For the majority of assignments the prospective employee will team-up with a Course Supervisor in a Course Management Team. The CMT is responsible for the delivery of a course or service from start to end.
- Be a contact person for our instructors and students and give them support
- Be fully responsible for administration and coordination of courses from start to end
- Take part in various projects within Entry Point North Group
- Represent Entry Point North towards guests and customers
- Occasionally travel to locations required by the customer
- Have previous experience from administrative roles
- Structured, organised, and efficient way of working
- Adaptable to rules and regulations and comfortable working with checklists
- Fluent in English and preferably one Scandinavian language
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and experience from working in Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of TimeEdit, SharePoint and our LMS Canvas is an advantage.