IT Change Manager
EUROCONTROL is seeking to add an IT Change Manager to its team in Brussels.
- Coordinate and assess all IT change activities/initiatives and prevent unauthorized or disruptive changes from being implemented.
- Act as the IT change management process manager, and ensure adherence to the change management policy and procedure while meeting business strategy & objectives and timing.
- Oversee the effective delivery and execution change requests from the external suppliers, and act as the internal/external key focal point.
- Collaborate with subject matters experts and propose alternative solutions to requests not meeting the needed conformity, and communicate effectively with end-users.
- Analyse, monitor and report to the Service Managers on change volumes and trends, identify potential future issues/conflicts and suggest alternative options.
- Lead and contribute to the Change Advisory Board (CAB) and collaborate with relevant internal specialists (i.e. architects, network specialists, etc) on the topic.
- Follow latest evolutions in field of expertise and share best practices within the internal community.
- Carry out any other task in line with the main purpose of the job.
Requirements and qualifications:
- University degree of 4 years in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, or in other related technical field) plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience or completed university degree of 3 years plus 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Internal candidates should go to page check on the intranet to see what level of in-house experience is considered equivalent to educational qualifications where appropriate.
- Experience with managing IT changes.
- Knowledge in ITIL framework.
- Knowledge in ITIL tooling (Service Now is an asset).
- Interest to keep abreast of relevant trends in technology.
- Technical writing skills (English).
- Communication: You adapt your communication to different situations and audiences.
- Analytical thinking: You analyse information and are able to identify relationships.
- Leading: You implement direction in line with strategic organisational goals.
- Customer focus: You adapt services to respond to customer needs.
- Team work: You foster teamwork.
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours of the Agency, i.e. result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team-player approach.
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For this particular job, candidates must be proficient users of English at level C1.