Technical Application Owner - Data Services Airport+ Applications
EUROCONTROL is seeking to add a Technical Application Owner for Data Services Airport+ Applications to its team in Brussels.
- Participate to the definition and follow-up of the product roadmap implementation and support the product lifecycle.
- Ensure that the deliverables fulfil the business needs and are compliant with safety, security and quality standards and regulations.
- Participate to the review, analysis and translation of the business requirements into technical specifications for internal and/or external development teams.
- Monitor the product delivery progress; ensure compliance with development processes, identify risks, obstacles, solve product related problems, conduct trade-off analyses, review priorities, take decisions and coordinate with relevant teams.
- Manage the delivery teams in an agile environment as well as external suppliers and their deliverables.
- Contribute to or lead workshops, share expertise, participate to internal and external working groups, projects, fora, etc.
- Monitor and ensure that the developments are done in accordance with the SW deployment standards of quality and security.
- Carry out any other task in line with the main purpose of the job.
Requirements and qualifications:
- University studies of at least 4 years or university studies of at least 3 years plus one-year relevant professional experience.
- Internal candidates should check on the intranet to see what level of in-house experience is considered equivalent to educational qualifications where appropriate.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar function.
- Experience in:
- Writing product roadmaps.
- Writing functional and technical specifications (English).
- Systems and applications architecture.
- Managing delivery teams working closely with business.
- Oversight and delivery of applications:
- Cloud based platforms.
- Complex products with high levels of multi-source data integration and processing.
- Big data and analytics components.
- Stakeholder management.
- Negotiating and giving presentations.
- Proficiency of Agile processes and principles.
- Any of the following skills would be an asset:
- Oversight and delivery of applications in air traffic or airport, or similar context.
- Project management skills.
- Development methodologies; lifecycle management.
- Relational databases knowledge.
- Analytical thinking: You apply a methodical approach to complex information.
- Communication: You are able to foster two-way communication.
- Result focus: You ensure achievement of shared goals.
- Decision-making: You take decisions based on balanced arguments.
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours of the Agency, i.e. result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team-player approach.
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For this particular job, candidates must be proficient users of English at level C1.