To70 is looking for a fast time simulation consultant to join its team in the Netherlands. The fast time simulation consultant at To70 develops clever fast time simulation models and perform analyses for To70's clients. This consultant position takes an expert role towards To70's clients and towards the other team members.
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams with - for example - aviation consultants, air traffic controllers or pilots
- Identify the need of the client in order to translate this into a technical request
- Develop fast time simulation models in AirTOp to help To70's clients with their challenges like: what are the bottlenecks in airspace or how can we reduce the delays in airport operations?
- Work for different types of interesting clients like ANSP's, Airports or civil aviation authorities
- Enjoy traveling for work
- Report and present the results and formulate recommendations
- Coach and, if possible, train other less experienced colleagues in fast time simulation
- Completed an engineering/technical degree at an academic level
- Good analytical skills
- (Preferably) have experience in fast time simulation and know how to use fast time simulation software (AirTOp is a plus)
- Preferably have some programming experience
Apply for this job