To70 is seeking a managing director at To70 Germany who will be responsible for the day to day operation of the business and its continued growth. Furthermore, the managing director will be responsible for business development, delivery of projects, management of staff as well as the financial management of the company.
- Responsible for growth of To70's business in Germany, client and staff satisfaction, and profitability.
- Market To70 in Germany, develop long-term relationships with clients, identify business opportunities within the German aviation market and develop proposals for clients in response to identified opportunities.
- Recruit staff and manage and mentor team members.
- Manage the finances of the business against agreed financial targets.
- Collaborate and coordinate with To70 companies Europe and worldwide.
- Report to the To70 Europe shareholders
- Involvement in projects to ensure the quality of delivery and that overall needs of the client are met.
- Experienced, with a minimum of five (5) years of progressively increasing responsibility in the field of aviation, e.g. as a consultant or working for an aviation service provider, regulatory body or international institution, ideally with understanding of business development and people management.
- Knowledge of airport and airspace operations and spatial planning is not a must-have but a nice-to-have.
- Proven ability to engage, listen and collaborate with clients and internal teams.
- Good analytical skills and ability to communicate and express oneself clearly, in oral and written forms.
- Entrepreneur, hands-on, self-motivating, and resilient.