SEA129 Phase 5 will acquire a new Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Targeting capability that will enhance the situational awareness and response options for Royal Australian Navy ships.
Australian Industry Participation:
• Support the development of Australian UAS Industry
• Contextualise Maritime UAS opportunities/requirements
• Accelerate adoption of emerging UAS technology
• Dynamic and responsive to future threats
• In order to achieve UAS technology overmatch
• It is intended to deliver a rolling program over a 30 year period. Starting initially with three five year blocks, with future blocks to be determined.
• Each Block will require a discrete Government approval.