The objective of this Call for Tenders is to establish a Framework Agreement to set up effective partnerships with selected companies to execute future tasks according to specific InnoLab project needs.
This Framework Agreement is defined to apply one type of work execution: Tasking Projects, i.e. the execution of a (set of) task(s), at the supplier premises, within a defined timeframe of the InnoLab project (typically 6 months duration).
The principle used in the set-up of this Framework Agreement is that it defines generic types of work, as well as required skill domains. All administrative and contractual provisions will be fixed before the signing of the Framework Agreement to allow for speedy handling of specific requests for the performance of tasks. Once a specific business need arises (following a selection process of the Innovation Hub Operational call for challenges), a restricted Call for Tenders will be issued with detailed specifications and will be sent to all suppliers participating/selected in the Framework Agreement for a specific Lot.
EUROCONTROL requires expertise in the following 2 lots:
- Lot 1 – Data science: The objective of this lot is to support InnoLab projects with data science expertise, namely in the following subdomains:
- Artificial intelligence (machine learning, deep learning, neural networks)
- Data engineering
- Cloud and distributed computing
- Data analytics
- Operations research (e.g. optimization)
- Programming languages (preferably Python, R + related frameworks Tensorflow, Scala, Sci-kit, PyTorch, Java Script…)
- Business intelligence processes, dashboards, platforms (Datapine, Tableau, Power BI, Zoho…)
- Lot 2 – Software architecture & development: The objective of this lot is to support the InnoLab projects with software architecture, development, and user experience design expertise, namely in the following sub-domains:
- UX (user experience) design
- Rapid prototyping (wireframe, mock-up, prototype)
- Software architectures (SOA, client/server, etc.)
- Related methodologies (Agile, DevOps…)Click for more info