The Network Strategic Plan, ATM Master Plan, and the EC Pilot Common Project (PCP)/Common Project 1 (CP1) regulation and associated SDM Deployment Programme require a number of developments and implementations to improve Network Performance. EUROCONTROL/Network Manager is responsible for a number of these implementations, particularly those in the context of the NM Functions defined in the NMF Implementing Rule.
The contractor will actively support NM strategic project leaders, focusing on the following activities: (1) Monitor the evolution of PCP/CP1 CEF awarded NM projects managed by PCI Unit.
(2) Prepare annual reports for the SDM on the progress of CEF awarded NM projects managed by the PCI Unit.
(3) Support Head of PCI Unit for the management of strategic projects.
(4) Provide assistance to the Head of PCI for the organization of supporting activities to SESAR 3 relevant validation activities.
(5) Provide technical support for the ASM/ATFCM integrated process developments.
(6) Provide technical support for the improved flight efficiency project.Click for more info