Maintenance in operational condition of the fixed and mobile control towers of the light aviation of the Army.
The main services to be performed on the equipment listed in section 2.2.1) below are:
- preventive and corrective maintenance on site,
Each tower Control & E, operating room or station transportable radio includes equipment:
- radiocommunication, radiobalising, direction finding SAF and Telerad essentially (E / R, beacons, antennas, VHF / UHF / FM / Audio, telephones, intercoms, recorders, answering machines, synthesizers, audio switching),
- indoor and outdoor air conditioning
- low and high current power supply (inverters, batteries, arrays, converters, interconnections, lightning protection, distribution chassis)
- computer visualization and recording (measurement software, central processing units, screens, keyboards, servers , modems ...).
This publication only concerns a call for applications. The consultation file will be sent later and only to the candidates admitted to tender.
This draft contract is subject to the procedure with negotiation in accordance with the provisions of Articles L. 2324-1, L. 2324-3, R. 2324-1, R. 2324-3, R. 2361-1, R. 2361 -8 to R. 2361-12 of the code of the public order.
This contract includes both air package servicesand other services that may be ordered by purchase order pursuant to Article R. 2362-8 of the Public Order Code.
In application of articles R. 2372-19 to R. 2372-21 of the public procurement code, the contract may present significant technical risks, it will include a part of supplies and services that could not be defined with precision in the initial public market.
Information complement air es are described under VI.3) "additional information air are."