The SESAR 3 JU is looking for highly skilled and positive open-minded external experts (scientists) with an innovative vision, independent of their employing organization and familiar with the European Air Traffic Management objectives.
To this end, the SESAR 3 JU hereby invites suitably qualified and motivated individuals to apply as external experts to be part of the SESAR 3 JU SC.
In particular, the expertise of the members of the SC shall comprise at least one of the following ATM technical domains for assessment of scientific excellence:
• Air vehicle operations
including U-space, higher airspace operations, special purpose missions, ATM-UTM integration, urban air mobility, etc.;
• Communications, Navigation & Surveillance Services, in particular, service & technical evolution, support for new entrants & use of spectrum;
• Air Traffic & Aviation Information Services including Human Performance & Human Factors, Flight, Surveillance & Information processing, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Automation & Autonomy & service-oriented design;
• High Performing airports including Total Airport Management ‘airside & landside’ and Multimodal integration in support of door-to-door mobility;
• Network & Traffic Flow management including ATFM, Network & Airspace Management, ATM Architecture, etc.;
• Meteorology, Environment & Sustainability for aviation
• ATM Performance including ATM scalability & resilience, simulation & data analytics in ATM, etc.;
• Safety, & (Cyber)-Security in ATM
• Legal & regulatory aviation including data science, framework, data access, standards
without precluding a candidate from proposing an additional domain, which can be of interest to the SESAR 3 JU.
Note: expertise on Civil/military operations would also be considered an asset.Click for more info