This is a pre-solicitation (PSIR) notice for the FAA’s VoICE over IP Communication Enterprise (VoICE) Phase 1 Air-to-Ground (A/G) Protocol Converter (APC) procurement. This notice serves the following purposes:
- Provides the draft Air-to-Ground (A/G) Protocol Converter (APC) Statement of Work, and various J Attachments including CDRLS/DIDs, and solicits comments;
- Provides third draft of APC Specification and Analog Radio Control Systems IRD (J Attachments), and solicits comments;
- Provides third draft of APC (VoICE) Software Requirements Document (J Attachment) and solicits comments;
- Advises contractors of high-level acquisition strategy and source selection approach, including certain approaches the FAA is considering, and solicits comments and questions;
- Announces an APC Pre-Solicitation Industry Day; and
- Solicits information from prospective offerors to support the FAAs procurement strategy.
Please note, this announces a virtual industry day, specific to this APC PSIR, which will be held on April 21, 2021 from 9:00am - 12:00pm EDT, via online collaborative webinar media. Interested parties must register to participate the virtual industry day event and submit questions (if any), related to Notice 693KA8-21-PSIR-APC-01 Sections 7.1, 7.2 and 7.4, no later than April 8, 2021 at 5PM EDT. The FAA will confirm attendance no later than 5PM EDT April 16, 2021 and provide the webcast access information. Registration Requests: For those interested in attending this event, please submit your request to 9-AWA-VoiceInfo@faa.gov with the following information:
- Company name and address
- Attendee name(s)
- Attendee phone number; email address
- List your company’s experience with designing, building, and deploying voice communication systems and if it has any systems currently in operation
- List of questions related to Sections 7.1, 7.2, and 7.4.
Click for more info