Call for Tenders for MSDE: Managed Services for the EUROCONTROL Network Manager Development Environment for 4 years with 1 optional extension of 1 year.
Within EUROCONTROL, the Network Manager directorate (NMD) is fulfilling the role of European ATM Network Manager according to the European Commission mandate.
Within NMD, the Network Technical Systems (NTS) is the division responsible for the technical development of the Network Manager (NM) services.
The DE Team (Development Environment team) is the group within the NTS organisation supporting the software development environment and the development teams. Beside the support activities, the DE Team has the following duties:
To enhance and maintain the Software Configuration Management tools implementing the Software Configuration Management process;
· To provide the appropriate Software Configuration Management working practices, tools, and training;
· To participate to improvement projects when DE team resources are required;
· To manage the NTS IT development environment infrastructure;
· To represent NTS in all the IT technical and change control boards and meetings;
· Currently, the team is staffed with a mix of EUROCONTROL staff and external resources.Click for more info