Managed - AIS
44 Hanover Street
Tel+44 131 226 5893
Fax+44 131 777 8015
- Managed-AIS, Edinburgh, UK
- 1 Weeks
- Presence type
Join our community for FREE today!
Create and share your own profile
Join the discussions
Publish your own items
Subscription to our Weekly eNewsletter
Get connected with ATC Professionals Worldwide
FREE membership benefits
- * create and share your own profile
- * join the discussions
- * publish your own items on ATC Networkmanage news, jobs, tenders, companies, events, showcases, educations, associations and literature.
- * subscribe to our weekly eNewsletter
AIXM is the key component when you talk about aeronautical data exchange these days.
This course gives highly detailed advice from experts who have been working in the field for more than 15 Years.
Students will gain hands-on practice dealing with the latest methods of aeronautical information management.
The course covers:
1. Data Origination
2. Data Import
3. AIXM Data Structures and storage
4. Creating Data Parcels for clients
5. Creating the IAIP and other AIS products from stored AIXM Data
6. Safe transmission of dataThe data procedures outlined are generic and are applicable to the AIXM 4.5 data structures that are widely in use today in addition to AIXM 5.1 and other future formats.