2nd Annual Aviation Training Congress China 2013 will be held on October 18‐19 in Xi’An City of China, same time with 2013 China International General AviationConvention (CIGAC), which is hosted by CAAC and supported by key Aviation authorities in China. As a part of CIGAC, it is the only international event focusing on aviation training market in china.
To promote the aviation training market development and networking, 2nd annual Aviation Training Congress China 2013 will be held on October 18‐29 in Xi’An City of China. Approved by China government, we dedicate 2013 event to further discuss the ongoing aviation training market realities and updates, opportunities and challenges in China market. The strong China government support, more high level and authorized speakers, featuring topics, more than 500 global high level participants and concurrent exhibition will make 2013 event a more and impressive success.
- Highly successful first edition in 2012
- The only international aviation training Conference and Show in China
- In Conjunction with the China General Aviation Convention 2013, the No.1 International General Aviation Show in China Xi’An, hosted by CAAC
- 500+ high profile global& local attendees
- 50+ airlines& general aviation companies
- 100+ aviation training schools& academies
- 20 Hours Networking Sessions
- Numerous 1to1 meetings onsite
- Unlimited cooperation opportunities