About the 2014 African Aviation Suppliers and Stakeholders Convention
The African Aviation Suppliers and Stakeholders Convention (ASASC) is an initiative of AFRAA to bring together operators and service providers with the view to foster dialogue, build sustainable networks in supply chain management, create a competitive environment for business and improve the aviation business support base in the continent.
The main objective of this event is to bring together the suppliers of the whole range of airline products and services and the potential customers of these products and services at one venue annually. Now in its third year, the Convention provides outstanding profile building, networking, and direct sales opportunities for suppliers of equipment, goods and services who are interested in engaging with top corporate buyers in airlines, airports, civil aviation authorities, Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) and training establishments. Delegates at this convention will benefit from innovative strategies, proven solutions, best practices and information on a win-win supplier-customer relationship.
The Convention aims to provide a forum to:
• Develop aviation business support base on the continent
• Develop synergy among sector players in the industry (airlines, airports, CAAs) through interaction, identifying and proposing joint solutions to industry challenges
• Facilitate interaction among aviation organisations & industry suppliers
• Discuss emerging technologies
• Share industry knowledge, information and experience
• Create a competitive environment & choice to aviation companies in Africa