15 avenue du Centre
PO Box: CS 20538
15 avenue du Centre
Guyancourt , 78280
Tel +33 1 39 41 40 00
Fax +33 5 62 24 49 64
At Egis, our 13,600 people are dedicated to supporting energy, ecology, digital and territorial transition to shape tomorrow’s world.
Egis is an international group providing consultancy engineering, project structuring and operations support across many sectors: transportation, building, energy, environment, urban development. We draw on our capacity for innovation and our ability to ingeniously transform ideas into solutions that are tangible, operational and, most importantly, useful for our clients all over the world.
In Aviation Egis has been building on 50 years of experience to address the needs of airport, air traffic management (ATM), institutions and authorities, and aircraft stakeholders. The Group offers a unique portfolio of services ranging from strategy to operations to support the industry’s regulatory, organisational, technological, environmental and operational evolutions.
Our staff delivers innovative and customer-tailored solutions to increase safety and efficiency of operations, compliance with international standards, and best use of advanced technology, with a focus on sustainable development.
Our portfolio of services provides direct support to ATM stakeholders in building increased performance. We help leading organisations make the right choices by delivering meaningful results around performance, resilience, business continuity, risk and safety management, compliance, transition management, operational improvement and cost efficiency.
Recent projects we have worked on in the ATM industry include:
- Cyber-security - Supporting the SJU in a major study for the future SWIM-enabled European ATM System;
- Civil Aviation Authority, Kenya - 2015-2030 ANS masterplan;
- GCC States - Air Traffic Management and airspace roadmap study;
- AEROTHAI, Thailand - Safety assurance project for CNS/ATM system modernisation programme;
- Avinor, Norway - Safety and Human Factors assurance in support of Avinor procurement of Remote Towers at 15 airports;
- European Commission - Support on policy development to 3 groups key to the implementation of the Single European Sky (SES);
- Jeddah Airport, Saudi Arabia - ATM/CNS system integration for a new control tower;
- Jersey and Guernsey Islands - Complete airspace redesign;
- African ACP countries - Support to the implementation of satellite navigation services;
- Eurocontrol Maastricht Control Centre - Technical support to operational validation on SESAR Trajectory Management;
- Independent review of Toronto Airspace to mitigate aircraft noise issues - Nav Canada