OneSKY System Engineer
Airservices is seeking OneSKY System Engineers to work at various location throughout Australia. The Airservices Defence OneSKY Towers (ADOT) System Engineer is responsible for the integrity of the requirements assigned to their area of responsibility. They ensure, along with the ADOT Engineering Lead, the compliance of the product to the system requirements and to their corresponding capability needs.
The ADOT System Engineer works with the ADOT Engineering Lead, the CMATS Engineering Manager, and the ADOT Project Manager to ensure successful delivery and transition of the responsible system deliverables in various ADOT domains. Domains and areas of responsibility include ATM systems, communications, navigation, and surveillance systems, air-ground and ground-ground networks.
Work stages include requirements elicitation and analysis, deliverable document review, test procedure review and attendance, integration and installation plan review and attendance, and other stages and aspects of the ADOT program.
The ADOT System Engineer will work with the OneSKY Design Acceptance team (ODA), other OneSKY Engineering teams, OneSKY PMO team, and the OneSKY Transition Team to deliver a complete, coherent, engineering-assured ADOT product and service.
The position will require participation in assigned work groups and technical reviews pertaining to designated area(s) of responsibility.
- Experience in Systems Engineering for mission critical solutions based on complex operational and engineering systems and procedures
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant tertiary degree in engineering and eligible for recognition as a Chartered Professional Engineer by Engineers Australia, or an equivalent national professional body
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong client management and stakeholder engagement skill required