Manager / Deputy Manager (Operations Command and Control Centre - OCC)
The Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore is seeking to add a Manager/Deputy Manager to its Operations Command and Control Centre.
- Conduct C-UAS operations effectively and efficiently by leading a team of OCC crew to detect, identify, disrupt and neutralise unauthorised UAS activities, in order to mininise the impact to airport operations and aviation safety.
- Make fast and accurate assessment of the situation/incident, and timely decision to activate C-UAS resources to protect the airport against unauthorised UAS activities.
- Coordinate with airport agencies (such as CAG, APD, ATC etc.) and external C-UAS stakeholders (such as SPF, RSAF, RSN and MPA etc.) to respond and disrupt/neutralize UAS threats within the Changi and Seletar Airports.
- Assess the potential impact of unauthorised UAS on Changi and Seletar Airport operations.
- Conduct daily OCC ops briefings and ensure reports are completed and compiled for daily reporting and data analysis.
- Prepare and submit the UAS occurrence report to the relevant agencies as required.
- Review and update the C-UAS operational plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in collaboration with other C-UAS stakeholders.
- Plan and participate in C-UAS exercises to drill the ops procedures, processes and linkages.
- Conduct trending analysis of unauthorised UAS activities and derive appropriate measures to mitigate the UA threats.
- Plan and track the competency and currency of OCC operational crew.
- Support the planning and coordination with the relevant agencies to facilitate the conduct of C-UAS systems testing such as On-Site Acceptance Test (OSAT) and Ops Trial & Evaluation (OT&E), and operational training.
- Prior experience working in an Operation Centre and/or aviation environment is preferred.
- Relevant ops and technical knowledge and experience in UAS would be advantageous.
- Experience in developing, executing and reviewing Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), policies and doctrines.
- Must be able to perform day/night 12-hour shift duties, including weekends and Public Holidays, when required.
- Calm disposition to handle UA intrusions and resolve unforeseen circumstances.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications is preferred.