DFS is seeking to hire a new engineer for air traffic control. In your function as an air traffic control engineer, you can expect exciting tasks in the technical spectrum of aviation and air traffic control.
In technical customer management, you will take on the expert support of our customers. The operation and maintenance of our globally distributed air traffic management systems, which are used by air traffic controllers as part of air traffic control, as well as the technical administration of the aviation data made available to air traffic control partners, airlines and airports are the core of your tasks.
You will also test and certify systems for demand-controlled night-time marking of aviation obstacles such as wind turbines (WEA) in the "on shore" and "off shore" area. The work offers you a high degree of independence and personal development opportunities in a modern, high-tech environment. In your role, you will report to the company's Head of Engineering.
- You have completed a technical or scientific degree (e.g. communications technology, electrical engineering, computer science or aerospace engineering) or comparable vocational training with a corresponding additional qualification
- You have good IT and ideally programming skills, have an affinity with Linux and are proficient in MS Office
- You are characterized by enthusiasm for aviation topics, a sense of responsibility, an independent way of working and an interest in intensive exchange in a committed team
- You have good written and spoken German and English skills
- You are willing to make occasional business trips in Germany and abroad