DFS is seeking to hire a new expert for ATC/Operations.
- In your role you will support the Head of Operations and the Tower Managers in all operational and management processes
- In connection with the certification of air traffic control services, you support the central planning, organization and implementation of certification-maintaining processes
- Furthermore, you will be actively involved in the further development of the Operations department and will take on the processing of work packages (e.g. creating and updating operational specifications/procedures, creating and updating operational requirement documents, processing drone applications)
- You actively support existing customer projects (national and/or international). In this context, you will work closely with other departments and contribute your specialist expertise.
- You independently coordinate appointments, meetings and measures depending on the situation
- In your role, you will report to the company's Head of Operations
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of air traffic management/aviation management or at least basic air traffic controller training
- You have already gained insight into the world of air traffic control and ideally have initial professional experience in a comparable position
- Comprehensive knowledge of air traffic services, air traffic law, airspace structure, aviation organizations and national, European and international air traffic regulations
- You are characterized by a confident demeanor, independent and goal-oriented work. Analytical skills, flexibility and enjoyment of working in a team round off your profile
- You have mastered the use of common MS Office products
- You have very good spoken and written German and English
- Ultimately, we assume that you are willing to make occasional international business trips