DFS Aviation services is seeking to employ a new software developer.
- Development and adaptation of software components of the in-house developed air traffic control software AMAN (Arrival manager) for major airports
- Work in all phases of software development life cycle and actively drive further developments
- System requirements of our customers are determined by you accordingly as well as analyzed, checked and consistently implemented
- Support the creation and documentation of software requirements, changes, design and architecture descriptions, acceptance criteria and take over individual software tests
- Successfully completed a degree in information technology, mathematics, physics or a related subject with comparable training
- In-depth knowledge of C++ on Linux
- Knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. Python) and/or knowledge of the Web development are a plus
- Experience with development tools (e.g. Autotools/CMake, Gitlab, Git, QT Framework) as well as networks and middleware (e.g. CORBA) are of advantage
- Used to working independently and goal-oriented
- Professional competence and a strong hands-on mentality.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
Apply for this job