Entry Point North is searching for consultants to join its ATS Competence Pool. The assignments in the Competence Pool are contracts ranging from 1-2 weeks up to 4-9 weeks and could involve practical or theoretical instructor periods in simulator as well as classroom teaching. Most of EPN's courses are held in English.
Consultant deliver courses in varied ways - at Entry Point North's different sites, in virtual classrooms and online. As part of our Competence Pool, one may deliver courses from home or a location of one's choice.
EPN's Competence Pool members are experts in many fields, including:
- European and ICAO compliant (customised) training in the areas of:
- ATS & FIS
- Practical Instructor & Assessor
- Aeronautical Meteorological Observation
- Development of local airspace and exercises for refresher, emergency and conversion training
- Other training and services for ANSPs, airports and other aviation-related organisations
Requirements as a practical instructor
- At least two years of operational experience as an Air Traffic Controller, in a relevant rating discipline
- A valid OJTI/STDI endorsement according to relevant regulation
- English Language Proficiency level 4 or above and comfortable to instruct and teach in the English language
- Basic computer skills
- Interest and engagement in being a part of developing the next generation of Air Traffic Controllers and other ATS staff according to our Training Philosophy