Learning & Development Assistant
EUROCONTROL is seeking to add a Learning and Development Assistant to its team in Maastricht.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of (e)learning materials (such as; new tools/features introduction, onboarding, operational/airspace changes, etc.) to the operational staff.
- Collaborate with and gather training needs (using structured interviews and surveys) from subject matter experts; analyse given input in order to develop digital content and e-learning courses.
- Assess, in coordination with subject matter experts, available training and propose new e-learning methods, including new technologies, tools, and trends.
- Advise on existing and future (e)learning materials and gather feedback for further development and improvement through various formats (surveys, interviews, meetings, workshops, etc.).
- Contribute to the development of guidelines for learning methods, learning techniques, and the design of digital content.
- Carry out any other task in line with the main purpose of the job.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Completed university studies of 3 years in a relevant area (e.g., Arts, Digital design) and relevant professional experience of 1 year.
- In addition to the above, a minimum of 1-year relevant working experience.
- Experience in digital content creation
- Knowledge and/or experience with the following software:
- Learning management system (LMS) software
- Video/audio editing software (e.g., Camtasia)
- Image editing software (e.g., Photoshop)
- Motivation and commitment to stay abreast of new training trends and tools.
- Understanding of training design methodology, and adult-learning style would be considered an advantage.
- Communication: You express information and ideas effectively.
- Planning & Organising: You display an organised and methodical approach.
- Customer Focus: You adapt services to respond to customer needs.
- Analytical Thinking : You are able to break down information.
- Creativity & Innovation: You are open to new approaches.
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours of the Agency, i.e. result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team-player approach.
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For this particular job, candidates must be proficient users of English at level C1. The levels relate to the Common European Framework of References for languages (CEFR).