If you have proficiency in Communication Navigation Surveillance (CNS) and have at least 3 years of experience in aeronautical communications focus in data link, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will provide ESSP technical support activities focused on Service Provision in the on-going projects based in Satellite Communication and activities linked to CNS (Communication Navigation Surveillance) Services.
- Technical support in activities & deliveries related to CNS Services projects, mainly to contribute to:
o Technical architecture definition;
o Service modelling & concept of operations based on applicable regulation and standards;
o Technical studies & assessments of technologies (SATCOM/IRIS European Space Agency programme, VHF Datalink Mode 2 (VDLm2)), state of the art for CNS;
o Service provision requirements definition & pre-operational service validation test campaign.
- Participation in technical meetings related to CNS projects;
- Participation/Contribution to international fora related to CNS (i.e.: Eurocontrol, SESAR,etc.);
- Reporting for CNS projects highlighting the current status of activities and next improvements;
- Technical contribution in the preparation of potential tenders related to CNS areas.Apply for this job