Safe air traffic? Not without safe hardware and software systems. This is where you come in.
What does a skeyes Technical Expert Air Traffic Management (ATM) do?
As our Technical Expert ATM you install, configure and maintain all of our Air Traffic Management related systems. That comprises among other things: end user interfaces (displays), radar and flight plan processing systems, aeronautical information systems and training platforms (simulators).
Is there a problem somewhere? You play an important role in logging and analysing those incidents. Of course you are also an important link in looking for a solution, sometimes under great time pressure.
Moreover, you support your fellow specialists of our regional airports (Antwerp, Charleroi, Courtrai, Liège and Ostend).
But there is more. As our Technical Expert ATM you are part of our ‘Technical Watch Office’ (TWO). A team of passionate technical specialists who guarantee the continuity of our service provision 24/7.
Here you are the one who:
- acts as prime interlocutor at incidents;
- monitors the systems, detects and identifies anomalies;
- co-ordinates the interventions for corrective and preventive maintenance;
- performs interventions yourself on the systems in your own domain;
- follows up the actions undertaken;
- informs the parties concerned of the systems’ status.