The conference is focusing on the current situation in the Greek Aviation sector in the framework of the European Union and the international practices both in public and private sector. We consider this conference to be attractive and profitable not only for the experts and decision makers of the aviation business environment area but also for the wider public and our society. This years main subject is the flight safety and security regulations (ie. new EASA regulations etc.) in panel 1, as well as the investment opportunities in the Aviation area in panel 2.
The conference will cover the following questions:
- What is the new regulatory framework on aviation safety?
- What are the key issues on aviation security?
- What is the current business environment in the aviation sector in Greece?
- What is the existing private and public infrastructure in the Greek aviation sector?
- What are the recent government initiatives, incentives and benefits that may attract foreign and local investments in the aviation sector
- How can I distinguish local partnership opportunities?
- What is the process for the Greek airports privatization?
- How can I find local financial, technical and legal advisors / consultants in the aviation area?
The conference will have a pre-selected group of VIP participants focusing on the designated themes & topics. The Minister of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks of the Hellenic Government Makis Voridis will open the conference.
The following speakers and coordinators will be attending (in alphabetical order):
- Stavros Anastasiadis, Flight Instructor/Flight Examiner / Land-Sea Planes, Brigadier General(Ret) Hellenic Air Force
- Georgios Bassoulis, Lieutenant General ret. Hellenic Air Force, Aeronautical Engineer MSc., Chairman, Air Accident Investigation and Aviation Safety Board
- Dimitris Demagos, Airport Eng.-Planner, Msc Airport Planning and Mgt B.Gen. ret. HAF
- Adonis Georgiadis, ex v. Minister of Maritime Affairs, Islands and Fisheries
- Vassileios Grizis, Director of KEMEA Security Issues
- Vassilis Ierapetritis, Civil Eng., MSc Airport Planning & Mgt, CEO Via air consulting
- Giannis Kondylis, Director of Flight Security, Olympic Air S.A.
- Kostas Machairas, President of Didavia Aviation Academy
- Alexandros Moz, Journalist, Member of E.S.D.P.A, A.E.J. and I.F.J..
- John Siriopoulos, Captain, President of Union of Pilots and Flight Crew of the Security Forces and Public Sector of Greece (P.E.I.P.S.A.D.Y)
- Stelios Stipidis, Sales Manager, Cofely GDF SUEZ
- Fokion Zaimis, President, iForce Communications SA