The Airport show has launched a new podcast series. The series will feature industry leaders discussing aviation issues on a regular basis.
Two episodes have already aired. Epiosde 1 featured Dr. Hussain Alhallaf, Director of Security, Riyadh Airports. Chris Notter spoke to Dr. Hussain Al Hallaf on safety, security and developing a formidable platform for the future of Saudi Arabia in the region. With such a large population and the obvious link to religious tourism, the measures taken in recent weeks have been swift, effective and endorse the focus that has been placed in beating this virus.
Episode 2 features Gerold Tumulka, CEO, Swissport Middle East. Gerold gave insights on:
- Why the Middle East air transport sector may come out of this crises a lot faster than some other global markets?
- Changes and improvements we can expect in passenger and aircraft handling in the future
- Advocating government support for ground handlers and service providers and why the industry needs a common voice
- Consolidation opportunities and new partnerships for the ground handling industry post COVID
- What new regulations can we expect to see regarding heath, worker protection and environment as a result of the pandemic
Epiosde 3 will be aired on 1st June and will feature David Shomar, Vice President, Civil Security Middle East & North Africa Operations.
You can register to receive notifications of the new epiodes here