Yesterday we hosted the first ATC Network webinar which was organised for Frequentis on the subject of Remote Towers, Business case, research and practical experience.
The webinar was a huge success with 250 registrations for the event. There was 4 speakers and the session was moderated by Markus Klopf, Marketing Manager at Frequentis.
Markus lead the webinar and the following issues were addressed;
1) What are the latest developments around the world?
2) Research aspects: Political, social and technical issues of Remote tower
3) Business case and drivers, why should ANSPs go for Remote tower, and why not?
We invited the following remote tower thought leaders to share their views:
• Jennifer Beechener, Editor, Jane's Air Traffic Control
• Clyde Rinkinen, Associate Professor & Martin Lauth, Associate ATM Professor, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
• Conor Mullan, Managing Director, Think Research
You can watch the recording here: