The 2nd in the series of ATC Network Special Bulletins on 'Remote & Digital Towers' has been published.
The digital magazine consists of News, Articles, Advertorials, Upcoming Virtual events and is available at the following link https://bulletin.atc-network.com/
The articles featured in the magazine are:
- Remote Towers – Revolution or illusion?
by Paul Diestelkamp, Air Navigation Solutions (ANSL)
- Understanding the digital tower “paradox”
by Elizabet Pavlova, Think Research
- Questions still unanswered
by Katariina Syvays, IFATCA
- The multiplier effect of SESAR remote towers
by Florian Guillermet, SESAR JU24-30
- Remote & Digital tower installations worldwide
by Chris Wade, ATC Network
The next edition in the Special Bulletin series "UTM U-Space' will be published later this year. If would like to contribute to this publication please contact email@example.com
Deadline for materials is 30th April.