DF Núcleo has been awarded the contract to supply operational digital voice-communications recording systems for Canary Islands ACC, New Valencia TACC and ACC Madrid Simulator.
With this contract, AENA will upgrade the telecommunication recording equipment in the air traffic control centres in the Canary Islands and Valencia, as well as in the new SSD simulation control centre and the CED (experiment and development centre) in Madrid.
DF Núcleo offers the most important investigation tool if an incident needs to be reconstructed
The contract scope includes:
- Systems for synchronised digital audio and video Recording/Replay and a centralised mass storage system, with the corresponding local and remote management system that allows Monitoring, Replay, Configuration, Management and Supervision, as well as the possibility of accessing the system from any point in the ENAIRE network.
- Digital synchronised audio and video recording/replay system running independently (local storage supports in the case of audio) and centrally.
Description of the solution
This is a recording unit that provides synchronised capture and replay of digital/analogue audio, VoIP and images for DVI and VGA displays in a single system. The tool is used to support search tasks and provides significant benefits for air traffic controllers and supervisors, as well as for management of training and improved quality.
The solution provided by DF Núcleo offers the most important investigation tool if an incident needs to be reconstructed: recreating the full situation.
Its modular structure makes the system fully scalable, which means that it can be easily expanded to adapt to the needs of each client.
- Designed for the ATC market
- Complete ATM/CNS recorder
- Access to immediate replay
- Synchronised recording and replay
- At the Glass and Through the Wall recording
- National systems
- Integrity through impedance