Three crucial days of work for the future of the air sector begin. Starting tomorrow, ENAIRE will take centre stage with an eye-catching stand at the World Air Traffic Management Congress, where air traffic managers and industry meet.
Over 190 exhibitors and more than 200 conferences with professionals involved in the development and management of airspace and unmanned aerial systems will gather at IFEMA in Madrid from 21 to 23 June, which will also host the Expodrónica drone fair.
ENAIRE, in stand 844 in pavilion 9, has a full agenda. The most important conferences include:
- Tuesday 21st /10:10 – 10:30 Aireon Spotlight Stage. Ángel Crespo, head of ENAIRE's Ground-to-Ground Communications Department. "Communication networks as an effective response to threats against air navigation systems: cybersecurity and ATS contingencies".
- Tuesday 21st/17:10 – 17:30 Aireon Spotlight Stage. Xavier Quiles and Juan Ibáñez, GNSS engineers at ENAIRE. "Towards the adoption of ARAIM services: results of the PROARAIM experiment".
- Wednesday 22nd/16:30 – 16:50 Frequentis Theatre. Juan José Cornejo, Head of Business Development and International Relations at Startical, will speak at a round table on satellite-based communications, navigation and surveillance (CNS) services for remote and oceanic areas.
- Wednesday 22nd/10:35 – 10:55 Expodrónica Theatre. Daniel García Monteavaro, head of ENAIRE's Business Development Department."U-space is just around the corner. Challenges of the initial deployment".
- Thursday 23rd/10:20 – 11:40 Frequentis Theatre. Christian Verdonk, R&D engineer at CRIDA. "FARO Project: guides to safety and resilience in aviation - research results"
ENAIRE will also present the planned rollout of the most advanced traffic control post, which will be installed at all its air traffic control centres in Spain: iFOCUCS, with a larger display screen and new features of importance to air controllers.