SITTI and ENAV signed a Framework Agreement for the provision of operations consoles to be installed in the Air Traffic Control towers.
The consoles have been designed according to innovative requirements from ENAV, with possibility of site customization, by taking into account the available space, the shape of the operations room, the number and type of operative positions to be installed, in order to get to an optimized room layout. The following elements have been taken in high consideration:
- Operative needs relevant to the ATS services in the frame of ENAV NexTower program.
- Optimal integration of systems and equipment allowing complete reconfiguration and integration of the Controller Working Positions (CWP).
- Ergonomic criteria deriving from operative needs.
- Systems maintenance needs.
The new tower consoles have been conceived to minimize the environmental impact. Their main characteristics are:
- The console structure is made of aluminum profiles, resistant to scratches and corrosion, which guarantee a remarkable solidity and a high degree of flexibility and modularity.
- Easily removable panels, thanks to a system of magnets, resistant to scratches and corrosion.
- Electrostatic powder coating to improve the quality of the finish and significantly reduce the environmental impact compared to liquid paints, thus eliminating the problem of solvents.
- Surface in Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) covered with linoleum covered with double UV-ray treatment that prevents stains, scratches and scratches, for long maintaining of the original appearance.
There are no comments yet for this item
Join the discussion