There’s still time to register for the 8th annual Drone Symposium and the first-ever Advanced Air Mobility Summit in August.
The two events held by the FAA and the Association for Uncrewed Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) will take place from Aug. 1-3 at the Baltimore Convention Center.
The back-to-back conferences will focus on how the FAA continues to safely integrate drones into the national airspace and how electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft are changing the future of aviation and much more.
These events bring industry experts and representatives from the FAA and other government agencies together to discuss future technologies and advancements related to drones and advanced air mobility aircraft.
The Drone Symposium sessions will include:
- Beyond Visual Line-of-Sight (BVLOS) Operations: From the Present to the Future
- Remote ID Operational Compliance: Ready?
- Commercial Applications and Challenges – Navigating Real-World Issues
- Drone Security and the NAS: Where We Are, Where We’re Going
The AAM Summit sessions will include:
- The Future of Advanced Air Mobility
- Vertiports: Challenges of Today, Tomorrow, and Beyond
- Regulatory Considerations
- Multi-Modal Transportation: Bringing Together Surface and AAM Vehicles
Don’t miss a chance to learn and network - register here