Frequentis, a committed pioneer and global market leader in the aeronautical information management world, will be exhibiting leading-edge products and innovative solutions at the Global AIM Conference 2015 taking place from 9 June to 11 June in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The event, organised by the International Federation of Aeronautical Information Management Associations (IFAIMA), combines the Global AIM Conference 2015 with the 8th IFAIMA General Assembly and is aimed at gathering the AIM community under one roof.
Frequentis will showcase its latest developments including its unique dual AIXM4.5/5.1 product concept and the next generation of internet briefing solutions as part of the comprehensive smartAIM solution portfolio designed to automate the management of aeronautical information:
- smartDM – AIXM 5.1 data management
- smartINMO – Integrated NOTAM and METEO management, flight plan management and briefing
- smartAIP – single-source electronic and paper AIP
- smartCharting – digital electronic chart production
- smartWFM – integrated ADQ workflow management
- smart Internet Briefing
- smartMessenger – ATS message handling system
- SWIM and related gateways
- smartWeather – Weather information management system
- smartAMI – AIM MET informer
smartAIM – the smart way of managing aeronautical information
smartAIM is the most used AIM system in the world based on the number of customers connected. It is the basis of the European Aeronautical Information System Database (EAD) and used by international AIM organisations in almost 50 countries around the world. It is fully aligned with SESAR and NextGen innovation goals. The suite consists of a modular set of applications to ensure customised and future-proof solutions supporting customers in their daily business and in their respective roadmaps from AIS to AIM. The smartAIM product suite includes static data management (smartDM) as well as dynamic data management (NOTAM, METEO and BRIEFING) complemented by innovative solutions for electronic AIP publication, digital GIS-based charting, advanced weather data management and high-performance messaging systems.