The global pandemic has the aviation sector among others in a continuous reacting mode.
Amid all this uncertainty and challenges, how do we strengthen organizational resilience while mapping our road to recovery?
We have planned a series of complimentary webinars dedicated to the air traffic industry for the latest insights and strategies to help you lead your organization through this pandemic disruption.
What will be discussed in this live session:
• How increased industry collaboration between ANSPs, airports and airlines can support recovery
• Exploring alternative funding sources for private ANSPs
• Reducing operational costs for airlines and deferring payments
• Looking ahead to Q4 - preparing a contingency plan
• Jeoffrey Matshoba, Executive ATM/CNS Planning & Standards, ATNS
• Stuart Ratcliffe, Senior Consultant: ATM, ATFM/CDM, Metron Aviation
• Edson Gomes, ATM/ATFM Business Development, Atech
• Aleksandrs Saveljevs, Aeronautical Services Manager, Passenger Airline
• Attila Simon, Director of Business Development, HungaroControl