ADS-B adds to the multitude of surveillance, customer, and industry data feeds that are already integrated into the PASSUR platform a single, unified, independent platform for airborne and surface tracking, decision support, and performance analysis, which is deployable worldwide.
Standardizing worldwide operations business processes
Optimizing the flight throughout its trajectory for schedule integrity, operational efficiency, and enhanced passenger care
- Gate to gate tracking in North America and Canada
- Arrival, departure, and terminal airspace tracking internationally
- Redundant to and independent of government data feeds
- Reduced dependence on expensive alternative surface tracking technologies
Single platform for data, decision support, and performance analysis
- PASSUR surveillance sensors process ADS-B, Modes S, A, and C radar, TCAS, and other surveillance sources
- The largest independent passive surveillance network in the world. PASSUR surveillance systems are installed at 155+ locations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia
- All PASSUR modules are powered by integrated surveillance data feeds including PASSUR Web Tracker flight and airspace visualization, Diversion Management, Airport Performance, System Metrics, Tarmac Delay Monitor, Flight Status, and Surface Management
This announcement is another important step in our goal of creating a unified operational data platform to ensure that our customers systems are being powered by a single source of accurate and complete operational information, said Jim Barry, President and CEO of PASSUR Aerospace.
This is a big deal all flight and airspace tracking on a single, integrated, independent platform that is scalable worldwide, said Tom White, Executive Vice President of Operations for PASSUR. Customers want one-stop shopping, with integrated information and integrated solutions.
PITM is a web-hosted integrated business intelligence platform that targets key constraints through the entire lifecycle of the flight, in order to optimize fuel costs and other financial metrics, carbon emissions, schedule integrity, and the passenger experience. PITM is built on multiple unique, patented, and patent-pending PASSUR capabilities, including a proprietary network of radar surveillance systems installed throughout North America and internationally, integrated aviation databases with extensive historical archives, predictive analytical algorithms, and user-friendly decision support software.
ADS-B is a cornerstone technology of NextGen, the FAAs plan for a complete modernization of the air traffic control system. ADS-B in PASSUR supplements an extensive, existing array of surveillance technologies processed and integrated on the PASSUR suite of solutions, which are fused to provide a seamless flight and airspace visualization capability based on PASSURs independent surveillance network.