Rohde & Schwarz is a trusted partner for secure air traffic communications from the radio to the antenna. With the theme “Trusted – Trendsetting – Sustainable”, Rohde & Schwarz will present the complete CERTIUM portfolio and further innovative solutions at Airspace World 2023 at the Palexpo Exhibition Centre in Geneva, Switzerland, booth E13, from March 8 to 10. This includes:
CERTIUM, the Rohde & Schwarz advanced air traffic control (ATC) communications suite from the microphone to the antenna, backed by extensive expertise in providing turnkey solutions and setting market standards.
The complete portfolio of CERTIUM RADIOS includes the R&S Series5200 radio that features an innovative security-by-design architecture, a cost-efficient maintenance concept and outstanding RF performance. The radio covers the entire ATC range from VHF to UHF.
The fully IP based CERTIUM VCS solution for modern ATC networks utilizes all the advantages of IP technology and provide strong security, innovative resilience, quad redundancy and easy administration.
At this year's airspace and near-space management event, Rohde & Schwarz will also launch the new R&S EVSD1000 VHF/UHF nav/drone analyzer. This is a signal level and modulation analyzer for use aboard medium-sized drones for performing measurements on instrument landing systems (ILS), ground based augmentation systems (GBAS) and VHF omnirange (VOR) ground stations during startup, maintenance and servicing. The R&S EVSD1000 also analyzes ATC communications signals.
At Airspace World 2023, Rohde & Schwarz is also proud to present the following trendsetting ATC solutions:
- High-power HF transmitter with a small footprint and low power consumption
- R&S AVQA, a non-invasive voice assurance system with a variety of integrated monitoring functions for ATC communication systems
- Reliable identification and localization of calling aircraft on the radar screen
- Effective detection and countering of non-cooperative drones and their pilots
- SIA-AIR – big data analytics to improve situational awareness and enable complex event predictions
- L-band Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS), the trendsetting digital aeronautical communications standard for the next generation of air-to-ground communications
Rohde & Schwarz will round off the package with highly informative expert talks. The established event format covers specific topics, with technical deep dives and insightful dialogs on future trends in air communications. This focus of this year's Rohde & Schwarz panel discussion is resilient infrastructure to deliver an integrated airspace for the future.
There are no comments yet for this item
Join the discussion