The SESAR Joint Undertaking (SESAR JU) is today publishing a new report on the state-of-play of the technological capabilities and services required for making U-space a reality. The report consolidates the findings from 19 SESAR research and demonstrations projects, including an analysis of the coverage and level of maturity of each U-space service, and identifies areas requiring further research.
What’s in the publication?
- Key milestones and findings (Chapter 2);
- A summary of future research and development needs (Chapter 3);
- An overview of the recommendations for standardisation and regulation activities (Chapters 4 and 5);
- A catalogue of U-space services, with a definition for each service, notable requirements and related project findings (Annex 1);
- A summary of the outcomes of each exploratory research and demonstration project (Annex 2).
Find out more about the report and its findings at tomorrow’s dedicated SESAR Digital Academy webinar