The SESAR Joint Undertaking (SJU) is delighted to announce that it will be representing the SESAR Research and innovation Programme at the ATC Global event in Beijing, China from 17 – 19 September.
At this event, the SJU will take part in the official ATC Global conference programme, host a stand and organise a workshop which will focus on just some of SESAR’s solutions.
SESAR Educational workshop - 17 September, 13:00 – 16:30, Workshop theatre
This workshop will feature just three of SESAR’s solutions: initial 4D (i4D) trajectory management, System Wide Information Management (SWIM) and Remote Tower Services and will give you an opportunity to:
- Hear from stakeholders who are already moving to implement these solutions
- Learn about their real life experiences and how this has impacted their day-to-day operations.
- Discover the next steps and future technologies in ATM.
Registration for SESAR’s workshop is available through the ATC Global Website.
Visit the SESAR stand A528
- Speak with SESAR experts and our members to discover the latest SESAR developments
- Find out everything you ever wanted to know about SWIM with a dedicated demo
- Hear first-hand experiences from our members on new operational procedures, such as surface ground management
- Test your knowledge on SESAR in return for a chance to win some coveted goodies.
The full programme of SESAR activities at ATC Global 2014 is available for download here.
We look forward to seeing you there! In the meantime, for any questions on SESAR’s participation at the event, please contact email@example.com