SITTI is proud to announce that the new ARO-CBO (ATS Reporting Office – Central Briefing Office) in Rome Ciampino (Italy) has gone operative, with full customer satisfaction. The work needed for the achievement of this important goal included voice handling, automatic messages identification and validation, integration of different services.
The following areas have been positively addressed and integrated:
- Operative room refurbishment
- Technological implementation of all services provided
- Interface to public network via unique national number
- Interface to the proprietary E-NET network from ENAV
- Performance monitoring and statistics of the service
- Data processing and voice handling integration
- FPL (Flight Plan) and NOTAM messages and associated information validation
- ARO services for other ANSP and flight handlers
- Pre-flight documentation and coordination
- Integration of other services, such as AFTN, AMHS, FAX, CFMU, AIS, SADIS, AOIS
ENAV expertise in air management and SITTI high-tech systems have once again confirmed the perfect synergy between needs and proposed solutions.
The successful conclusion of the project underlines the advanced capabilities of SITTI in the Air traffic Control (ATC) field and its commitment in achieving new technological targets, to even better satisfy the continuous evolving customer needs.