Achade Grande, Frente Beach
, CP 371
Tel +238 260 34 30 / 31 / 32
Fax +238 261 10 75www.aac.cv
Mission, vision and values
Regulate and promote the safe, regular, efficient and sustainable development of Civil Aviation activity in Cape Verde, to the benefit of the public interest.
To make AAC a modern, innovative and environmentally responsible institution, assuming the leading role in the development of Civil Aviation in Cape Verde and in the Continent, advocating a public service of Excellence.
- Legal Security
- Public interest (social, economic and environmental)
- RIGOR is based on Professionalism, Quality, Efficiency, Rationality, Competence, Productivity and Flexibility;
- COMMITMENT is based on Dedication, Professionalism, Belonging, Availability and Pro-activity;
- RESPONSIBILITY is based on Trust / Credibility, Rigor, Sense of urgency, Transparency, Requirement and Punctuality, Common Sense, Authority and Self-responsibility;
- VALORIZATION OF PEOPLE is based on Respect, Motivation, Development, Communication, Welfare and Cooperation;
- ETHICS is based on Honesty, Loyalty, Respect, Tolerance, Integrity, Good Faith, Cordiality and Impartiality