Mission, vision and values
Regulate and promote the safe, regular, efficient and sustainable development of Civil Aviation activity in Cape Verde, to the benefit of the public interest.
To make AAC a modern, innovative and environmentally responsible institution, assuming the leading role in the development of Civil Aviation in Cape Verde and in the Continent, advocating a public service of Excellence.
- Public interest (social, economic and environmental)
- RIGOR is based on Professionalism, Quality, Efficiency, Rationality, Competence, Productivity and Flexibility;
- COMMITMENT is based on Dedication, Professionalism, Belonging, Availability and Pro-activity;
- RESPONSIBILITY is based on Trust / Credibility, Rigor, Sense of urgency, Transparency, Requirement and Punctuality, Common Sense, Authority and Self-responsibility;
- VALORIZATION OF PEOPLE is based on Respect, Motivation, Development, Communication, Welfare and Cooperation;
- ETHICS is based on Honesty, Loyalty, Respect, Tolerance, Integrity, Good Faith, Cordiality and Impartiality