AAGE - Equatorial Guinea
Malabo II Highway - Airport Area,
Tel +240 333 093 999
Fax +240 333 093 999www.aage-gob.gq
Execute the ordering, supervision and inspection of the safety of air transport and of the air navigation and airport security systems, in their aspects of inspection and control of aeronautical products, of aerial activities and of aeronautical personnel, as well as the detection functions , analysis and evaluation of security risks in air transport, in accordance with the highest standards of international civil aviation, thus contributing to the growth of Equatorial Guinean civil aviation in general and in particular to the safety of passengers and other users of national aeronautical organizations and facilities, taking into account social and environmental responsibility.
Achieve a civil aviation that is increasingly safe, economical and efficient within the national territory.
To be a reference aeronautical authority in international civil aviation, for the excellence of its services, the innovation of its solutions and the high standards of action that result in a safety culture effectively implemented in the Equatorial Guinean aeronautical community.
- Security. The protection of people and goods, the management of risks and the prevention of events that cause injuries to people or material damage, in the field of civil aviation, as a fundamental value and first priority of the AAGE.
- Application of Legislation Comply and enforce legislation to those involved in the national aviation community.
- Compliance with the Commitments. Respect for International Treaties and Agreements in which the State of Equatorial Guinea is a party.
- Transparency. Document and disclose what must be fulfilled and practice and apply what is documented.
- Satisfaction of the National Aeronautical Community . Offer flexible and innovative solutions that facilitate the performance of aeronautical organizations, without renouncing the safety of people and goods, as a fundamental priority.
- Social responsibility. Respect for the health and well-being of its officials and collaborators, society and the environment.
- Continuous Improvement . Strive permanently for excellence through the implementation of best practices and the employment of motivated and highly qualified staff and employees.
- Innovation. The implementation of new or significantly improved solutions in order to improve the performance of their activities or increase knowledge.