Binjiang St. Taipei
Tel +02 877 02 129
Fax +02 87702 612www.anws.gov.tw
ANWS is charged with the following responsibilities
- Collecting, managing, editing domestic/international aeronautical information, and promulgating national NOTAM, as well as providing flight information services.
- ATM and verification of inbound/outbound aircrafts within Taipei FIR.
- Transmission services of aircraft status and domestic/international aeronautical telecommunication.
- Collecting and processing domestic/international aeronautical meteorological data, providing services such as aeronautical meteorological observations, forecasts and watches.
- Planning, designing, managing, monitoring, maintaining, researching and improving ATS.
- Planning, researching and developing in Flight Information, ATC, Aeronautical Telecommunication and Aeronautical Meteorology.
- Setup, improvement plan and related technical-information research of ATS equipment.
- Registration, transportation, storage, distribution, supply, procurement and management of ATS equipment.
- Other ATS related issues.