* publish your own items on ATC Networkmanage news, jobs, tenders, companies, events, showcases, educations, associations and literature.
* subscribe to our eNewsletter
ASDA, the association for the scientific development of ATM in Europe, was established in 2007. It consists of independent research institutes and universities with activities in research & development in the area of Air Traffic Management.
The goals of the association are the following:
- to actively identify long term ATM R&D needs and goals in Europe;
- to promote scientific research activities in the current and future European environment;
- to organize and support R&D consultation with all ATM stakeholders, like ANSPs, airlines,
airports, industry, Eurocontrol and the European Commission;
- to harmonize long term R&D activities and disseminate the results;
- to represent and promote the interest of its members in performing R&D activities.